Flock Spoilers: Our 5 Faves! October 7, 2016
What’s your favorite way to spoil your pet chickens? We’re going to share with you some our favorite flock spoilers. Let us know about your favorite ways in the comments below for a chance to win one of our new “Flock spoiler” Care Packages for your pet chickens! Read on for details.
My Pet Chicken’s new Care Packages are flock spoilers we put together for you to help your chickens out, or to provide you the tools you need to support the health of your flock.
Since My Pet Chicken knows that the more loved backyard chickens there are across the country, the less we’ll rely on eggs produced by hens kept in battery cages in factory farms, we feel we’re doing our part to help by having our experts consult and share their best recommendations with you.
Our 5 Favorite Flock Spoilers
- Natural Chicken Care – This is a collection of some of the best natural poultry supplements available.
- Browbeaten Biddy– This is a convenient collection of our best items to help protect a bullied hen.
- Boredom Busting – Want to help your flock stay entertained? This is the package for you. It includes toys and treats that will keep your flock engaged and happy.
- Lay or Bust – Want to encourage egg production? We’ve got you covered with this package that includes Omega supplements, an egg basket, cartons, egg wipes and more!
- Ultimate Spoiled Flock – Special treats, treat cups, and even soothing sounds! This will superty-duperly help with the flock spoiling–we promise you!
To see details about each of our care packages, please follow the links above!
Now, to the Flock Spoilers GIVEAWAY!
Spoiling your chickens: we’ve put together some great Flock Spoilers for you… but we also know that there are many, many ways to spoil your girls when you’re a real chickenista! For instance, you might cook warm oatmeal for your flock on chilly mornings, or provide them with frozen corn on a hot, sunny day. You might provide them with ice water in summer, or even decorate their coop for the winter holidays. (Come on… you know they enjoy it, right?) You might build them a special dusting area, put little curtains up to help darken the nesting areas, or simply spend time sitting in the yard giving your favorite affectionate chicken the lap time she demands.
So… what is your absolute favorite way to spoil your flock? Please share in the comments below. We’d like to spread the chicken love with lots of great ideas, so newbies can be inspired.
To that end, we’re giving away one of each of our new Flock Spoiler Care Package! Five lucky commenters–one for each package–will be randomly chosen on October 17, 2016 to receive their Flock Spoiler prize.
Since not all of you can win, we’d suggest putting these on your holiday wish list, too!
How to Enter the Flock Spoilers Giveaway
To enter, you must comment on this post with your favorite Flock Spoiler… or tag My Pet Chicken on Twitter, and use the hashtag #flockspoiler. Let us know how you spoil your flock of pet chickens at home! Enter by midnight EST on October 14, 2016.
Winners will be notified by email (or if you enter via Twitter, we’ll tweet you), and must email us your U.S. shipping address within seven days of notification in order to claim the prize. If you don’t respond within 7 days, another winner will be chosen. One entry per person.